The experience of dizziness, imbalance or dysequlibrium can be debilitating.
While a very serious condition, being dizzy or feeling out of balance does not have to be permanent. The Vertigo Centre is an exclusive initiative of Maximum Rehab Physical Therapy. This division of the practice is a specific field of focus designated to helping people who suffer with dizziness and balance problems.
The Vertigo Centre has successfully treated numerous patients with inner ear disorders and balance impairments through a Vestibular Rehabilitation Program. Vestibular rehabilitation is an exercise based approach to remedy problems of the inner ear that cause symptoms of dizziness, vertigo, loss of balance, and unsteadiness. There is no surgery or medication involved. A comprehensive evaluation is performed by a specially educated physical therapist and a treatment intervention plan is prescribed.
Do you experience:
- a sensation of spinning or whirling when you turn your head, look up or down or change positions?
- difficulty keeping your balance when walking from one surface to another?
- lack of confidence or fear of falling when walking in public places?
- a sense of drifting or pulling to one side when standing or walking?
- dizziness associated with nausea?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then The Vertigo Centre can help. Call today for an appointment—a physician referral is not necessary (see direct access). For more information on The Vertigo Centre please call us at 610.604.4800, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us on the web www.thevertigocentre.com.